Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Of All The Right Of Women. The Greatest Is To Be A Mother.

"OF ALL THE RIGHT OF WOMEN. THE GREATEST IS TO BE... A MOTHER".
Personally, I really feel that these phrase is really true. Beside God's love, there is none other greater than a mother's love for their children. A mother would sacrifice their everything just because of their children future. They won't even need to think twice whether it is worth it or not. She will try their best to do it and leave the rest to GOD. They always put their children in their first priority. A mother would never want to see their children suffer. This will never be true...
Just ask yourself, who is the first one who will cry when you having a terrible sickness or something more worst?? I could really say that most of you guys will answer me YOUR MUM. Why?? This is not because they are a weak person. Come on!! Men and women are equals now. And it is not because they love to cry. Well, it is because they love us so much until they could really feel or share the pain and suffer that is on us by that time. She will really give the best that she could have unto us.
Mother is always the one who love us so much. They never willing to beat us, to scold us, to cane us or what ever you thought of. She would only do that when she is force to. She care for us too much that she don't wish to see us going to the wrong direction. Sometime she will cane or scold us until we cry but after all, she will cry secretly and alone in her own room. Why?? I guess you all already know the answer. LOVE is the answer!!
Mummy, you are really great. You will never complain a single word although sometimes I can really see that you are tired after doing the housework for the whole day. You are my chef, my 'maid', my wet towel, my place to get advice, my diary, my medicine box, my personal teacher and many more; but all above you're simple my beloved Mum. Mummy, I love You and I really miss you. I know 2nd October is your birthday but I couldn't be beside you because of certain circumstances. I'm so sorry that I couldn't celebrate together with you this year.Hopefully next year I can really be with you in these special day and have fun with you... Love You Always, MUM. Wish you will have a blessed birthday this year and GBU. All these are truely from my heart, no lies hidden.

No comments: