Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Wisdom Begins In Wonder

A simple HI!! from me to all my friends out there. How are you all?? Doing great?? Well, so sorry that i didn't update my blog for so long. This is because I have no time for it and I'm lazy too...
These few days I'm so called ''busy'' with my schedule. I have my test but actually I didn't study at all... But don't worry, I still can handle that paper without any revision coz I did concentrate on what my lecturer taught in the class. Furthermore,I really don't have any idea what I'm suppose to write in here. Takkan I write all my daily routine here...PLEASE... This is too boring for you guys to read and there's sure no comment to give me back. But I promise to try my best to make these space as interesting as it can be. I try to add some 'sugar and spice' inside here, okie..??
Hey Guys, actually today I write this blog it is because I need some opinion from all of you. I got one question that I didn't really understand and need some point-of-view from every single one of you out there. Is mathematics really that hard to understand and do..?? Isn't maths are straight forward..?? There's only one answer for each question...although there are many ways to solve a single equation.. Why people seems like don't get it even I have repeated the same question for so many times and solve it blow by blow..?? Nah, I'm not looking down on anyone here, I just wondering and hope to get some opinion from other people like you. Am I not patient enough on teaching these kind of people or what..?? Do give me some comments on these blog and some idea how to solve it, please.
Emm, I guess that's all for now. Byez guys...Have A Nice Day...

No comments: