Monday, September 12, 2005

Some people make the world more special just by being in it.

Hi again, thank you for sending in some comments to me. I really appreciate ur words. I hope that you guys will continue to send in, so that i can improve myself and so do you...
Life is sometime really hard to figure out what will happen next.. Sometimes it seems like it is too hard to control things from happening and everything come in a sudden that you will never ever think that it will happen on you.. But do really believe that God know what He is doing. He just want us to step one more step ahead to Him. He want us to grow spiritually together with Him.
On Saturday, the whole evening I feel like I did nothing at all. Maybe can consider as day dreaming the whole day. Wasted one day liao. I should have done something more benefit!! CHERIE, which part of the world are you in now..? Hehe.. Well though i wasted my evening doing nothing but luckily I did something in the night. I went to Ryan's farewell party. He is going to further his studies in UK. Although I dun know him long, but we do really have fun time together when we hang out. I get to know him more when we are at the church camp, where we all be 'ghost' sitting outside the corridor and chat until 5 am. Luckily no complain from the others resident coz we're quite noisy out there. Laughing and joking all the way. We even have a night picnic out there..haha.. Cool!!
Sunday, my routine is just the same. Just at night i can't really stand with my dad. I dun have a nice dinner, he keep on scolding me and my brother about something that he already repeated for a thousand times. Oh, when can it be stop..? I'm wondering whether will he be boring or tired after so many time repeat the same thing..? Well for me, i think i will..haha.. Anyway, maybe this is what every father do to their children.
Well, i guess that's all for this blog. I'm not going to write an essay again..haha.. Bye bye.

No comments: