Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Longest Journey Starts With A Single Step.

Hi, one week passed so fast, it is just like a blink of an eye if we look back..hehe.. Well it have been a week I signed in on this msn space, but i never write a single blog in coz; first, i dun know wat to write in and second, i'm lazy. Well since this is the first blog, i gonna start it of wit some good stuff...

Let's start wit this
previous week, i'm really enjoying my life this week though it's a bit tired. On Saturday and Sunday, we have our youth awareness week in our church and I involved in a dance performance. The whole performance end ups well, I'm so happy and feel so bless. Honestly, i really appreciate the precious time together, where we laugh the whole day long although it's jus a simple jokes or action. It's really can release stress and tension in my life. I'm so blessed wit it..Next, on Wednesday, i went out wit my PJ fren to Bukit Bintang area. We went for a window shopping. Later on, i need to rush to my college for dance class. So tiredsome but it's fun. Hey guys, u know wat..? Now only I realize that carrying a laptop to college is not an easy job. It's totally harder than u ever thought, especially taking the public transports. People in the bus will actually look at you like one kind. It's totally an odd feelings in that matter. Do i really look that strange in the bus/lrt..??? But it is really worth it after all. Coz my group drama went on so successfully. It's better than i ever thought. Somehow one reminder, plz dun ever think that quarrel will end up wit something bad, there is miracles happen. Though we have a lot of misunderstanding and big/sub drama, but we still can cope it if there's someone who willing to step down and lets the other party to get their victory. A gentle, mild and simple person is the medicine for all this. He/she is alway the middle one..hehe..Suffer huh..two way attacks..

Anyway, here i would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all my group members for their cooperation and time. You guys really put the whole effort to do it and i believe that u guys did enjoy yourself too if u cut the bad part off...hehe...Without ur cooperation, our group will never end up so successful..We really built up a stable castle here. I really appreciate the teamwork and your hardwork. Thank you and congratulation to all of u. Hope that we hav a second chance or even more..haha..

Well i think that's all for my first blog here. Hopefully this blog here will not be the first and the last..hahaha.. Bye guys.! Do send some comment to me if any, i will accept anything though broken english or even manglish but plz no mandarin plz..I dun know how to read..It will only waste ur time if mandarin..hahaha...Love you all...God Bless..

No comments: