Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Time and Tide Wait For No One

Wow, one semester passed so fast. It is just like a blink of an eye when we view back. Still remember the first day I step into APIIT, everyone look so strange to me. Some are cool, some are arrogant, some are quiet and many more weird weird look. But now, the situation in our class are totally uncontrollable or I can say as up-side-down. We are the most 'joyful' and happening class in APITKL. Always get complains from the other lecturers. Too many jokers in our class maybe..And yet, I enjoy every single day with them.
Yesterday we just finish our exam...and we have almost one month holiday. Gonna die soon...How to pass one month leh?? (I'm wondering) But I already have half year break before this and the day is kind of wasted. I should have done something more benefit...haha...What ever...
Too bad I couldn't join them for a camping trip because of certain circumstances. I wish that I could join them in their next trip coz I'm really having fun; chilling with them...For example, our class genting trip last July. We all really built a special bond among each others. We are getting closer and closer to each other after that trip. I counld never forget that trip. It was so wonderful.
HAPPY HOLIDAY, to all the KLD0F0505... Keep in touch and have a nice day... Byez and Chaoz!!

No comments: