Saturday, October 08, 2005

To A Friends House, The Road Is Never Long

Today I went back to Pandan Jaya to visit Mei Kei. I went to her house and chat with her. We then go to Just Cafe a new opening cafe in Pandan Jaya to try on the food. Well, nothing special.. Just like any other cafe that is on business now. We sat there for more than one hour. We reads magazine, chat, and chill down there. Having a peaceful time there with some soft music fill the air.
Next, we go back to her house and play with the children. Wow, so tired and fun. Though it is pain when they beat me but I did enjoy the time. We laugh together when they act those silly silly faces to us. We discuss about a lot of things. Wow, today we have really a long topic to talk coz we din chat with each other for more than three weeks. But unfortunately, today is without Kelly.She needs to work. If she is here, I can't guarantee how noisy we are...hehe...Hopefully tomorrow she can join us for pasar malam coz we plan to go and 'donate blood' again tomorrow...haha... It have been a long time I din play swing...
Well after 7 days playing, I finally finish my Insaniquarium Adventure today. Nah, I play only one or two hours a day only ar... not much... hahaha... I did really enjoyed the game coz I love colourful and cute games. I'm really consider as a big child who love to play children games like harvest moon, puzzle bubble and many more that a small kids would play... In this game, I love to see the fishes swimming around and growing big when i feed them.. especially when they turn into blue where the fish will wear crown. I love that.. It is so adorable. This is really one of the best way to release stress... For those who are always having stress in their daily routine, I advise you to play with the 'fishy'. I'm sure you'll enjoy it...Thanks to the person who introduce this game to me. Thank you very much. Byez for now.

No comments: