Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Holiday isn't always good

Goodness, how am I going to spend my one month holiday?? (I'm wondering) No outings, no vacation, no activities, everything dun have:-( Just a week passes, but I already get fed up wit it. Help me!! I'm freaking boring here... Why holiday again?? I don'y wan!! Not enough of holiday izzit?? That durations between after SPM until College starts not enough ar?? More than 6 months wor... Now, this holiday is really wasting my time. I rather choose not to have holidays coz time at home passes so slow. Allow me to turn the clock faster?? hehe..

Well, yesterday I can't on9. Dun know why?? It cause me missed out a lot of latest news bout all my fellow blogger..So today I on9 a little bit early to read and catch up wit their blogs. Some are having a great time out there and Thank God for that. But some are really very unlucky and I wonder why?? But nevermind..things will change if u continue to believe it.

Today, I travel to Serdang to visit Vivian Ang. Wow, it have been a really long time I din see her. She is doing well nowadays.We both went to South City Plaza for lunch and walk around. We did chill there though that place is quite empty and nothing to walk also. We chat bout a lot of stuffs and we did discuss bout our coming PESS gathering. I hope that most of the ex-PESS girl already got the forward message and have already reply to those contact that are stated inside. Wish that they will spare some time to come out and have fun with us. Refresh back our PESS life where fun and joy are always filling the air...haha... Next entry coming up soon..

P/S:This entry I make it blue colour coz it is my fav colour of all time.

No comments: