Friday, October 14, 2005

Learning Process Is Fun

Today, I woke up early and get ready to help up my dad's friend to arrange up their company files. They are going to move out. I reach there at 11.00am. I helped up until 3 pm. So enjoy, at least today I found something to do in this long holiday. Well, now I really know what is so called as orderly work. All the files are totally in alphabetical order. Even a sheet of paper also have its own place to put with its name list out.. Really learn something new today. But I dun think I will follow in this moment coz I seems like too much for me...hehe.. Too organize make my room not fun already.
Then, i went to supermarket with my daddy to buy some daily use item. I brought one Kit-Kat but after I bathed, my Kit-Kat lost. Must be in somebody stomach now. At nite, I watch Astro tv programme. I keep on switching channels until my brother came to ask me wat happen to me?? Izzit ur hand itchy or want to test the remote signal?? Hehe... He is really a cool guy. I started laughing but he jus walk away wit no respond to my laughter. Then I went on9 after 12 am. I actually din plan to on9 coz I dun feel like on9 tonight. No mood to on9, maybe too tired already. Anyway, that's all for today. Next post coming soon, so jus do wait for it...haha...Byez..

No comments: