Saturday, November 01, 2008

Kid's Kingdom Outing

Well well well... I just came back from a very tiring activities but exciting. No no, i didn't go for jungle tracking or mount climbing. I think this one is more tiring than climbing the mountain. I went Bird Park with young children.. A place where we can see all the bird and enjoy God's creation like The SUN, birds, flora, and ok ok scenery. One teacher take care of 5-6 children and mine is as usual my little chipmunk known as the youngest. See name already know they are hyper, small, noisy and naughty. Multiply the chipmunk with 6.. Haha.. Nice or not? If you ever think bringing the youth out or having yourself under the sun for too long... Try to imagine you taking care of 6 naive children under the hot sun.. haha.. Think also wan to pengsan.

Chipmunk group listen to you but the word only remain inside their mind for 3-5 minutes and flew like the bird in the park. Shouting is essential to them but t does not work all the time. Not only pity me as a teacher who need to make sure they are not lost and end up living with the birds, I personally pity the birds too. They chase the birds all over the place.. Today is totally a bad day for the birds... haha...

I'm holding a camera but no time to take pictures. Limited edition of picture from my camera. Will ask from Christine later. I personally enjoyed the entire outing although it is really draining my energy but it worth. More updates soon when i upload my pictures. Time for nap. Muakz.

No comments: