Saturday, October 18, 2008

Programming

Back to the past for a little while. Have you ever being punish to write the same whole paragraph for many times? Well I did it before myself. My hand was so painful but need to write 50 times. My mistake was entering a chinese school. That is the reason why i choose english school after kindergarten. I personally hate writing. Moreover I am force to use my right hand when i am originally a left-hand person. Energy wise is obviously less than what my left hand have plus seeing a rotan beside me lagilah worst.. Hehe... Nightmare tho..

How good if i learn programming earlier? I can save a lot of energy and time.. haha.. don't get what i mean? Click on the picture and you will know. (P.S: For those who is not programming literate, I'm sorry if you din get the joke)
Short and sweet post. Bye diary

1 comment:

Josaiya =รพ said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I LIKE THAT COMIC!!!! lolx!!!

that kid pro programmer. LOL~

anyway, just to drop by jie. XD