Saturday, November 08, 2008

Clumsy Me

Pity Chipmunk who has a teacher like me... haha... As i mentioned before, we are practicing for year end concert. So the clumsy stuff that I did every week was...

1. The first week this teacher remember to bring all her laptop, cd but not ready with the steps.
2. Second week, ready with all steps and cd player but end up not bringing the cd.
3. This week I did bring my laptop, cd and nice routine of steps.. but i forgot 'something'..

Guess what is the 'something' that i forgot??

Who gets the answer... Reward 2 glasses of Milo ice in mamak.. *sound so kedekut*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

2 glasses of milo for me. hahaha!

Cherie said...

yes i know bro. One more winner then i close the deal.. hahaha

Cherie said...

Deal close. I got two ppl dy.