Tuesday, November 11, 2008

High School Musical 3

Today I am suppose to attend a class which require us to debate but I'm so notty.. I skip the debate and went to watch High School Musical 3 at Sunway Piramid. Sorry la.. but reading the 11 long pages of 'Killer Robot Story' and debate from there is totally a bored things to do. I don't like reading but I love debating.. hehe...

Oh no.. I'm so in love with Waltz now.. How i wish to dance like how Gabriella does. Her 'pointing' is so nice and her pose is clear. The choreographer knows very well her beauty angle and the gentleness in her. Too bad i dun remember how Waltz steps goes. I can only remember Cha-cha and Salsa.. Waltz for me used to be a very glamour yet classy dance. But in this movie they make it so sweet and romantic.. Heart melted moment :-p If anyone ask me do i wish to dance like that.. I will definately say YES without thinking twice. Hahaha..*tak malu betul la ini Cherie* Anyway, the best part is the director add the rain at the end of the dance. Make it more romantic. Here is the video for those who does not watch HSM 3



Although I am now in my college life but it is never too late to have such a sweet memory in a college life or even highschool. Hello, I'm not talking about Waltz now. I mean overall excitement that HSM trying to potrait to us. It is nice to have a bunch of friends who enjoy the same thing like you do. Well, we might go different path after this little moment but at least you have something to flash back or something to plainly smile about when your next generation ask you just like how you used to ask your parent how they meet up and stuff like that. I'm sure they tells you with a sweet smile beneath. At times they might brush up the real story a bit but they knows how sweet the moment was.

Overall, I will rated HSM 3 as the best HSM series follow by HSM 1 then HSM 2. I dun really enjoy watching HSM 2 because not much special dance step in it and the song does not remain in my mind for long. Not as much as HSM 1 and 3..

P.S: Cherie, I think you better concentrate on your little children aerobic before you start dreaming about modern dance or latin dance. Dun be so greedy...

I know you love me ;-) XOXO

No comments: