Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Adventure

Bonjour..

Since most of you all kept mention that wheneve
r I update my blog sure about food. So this time I will just upload and show you the food I ate last week Wednesday.

This food was bought by Andrew and Joel from Thailand. Very special one you know.. Take aeroplane one ar.. I, myself also only sat aeroplane for one time which I couldn't recall the feel of it coz I was only 1 years old by then. Everyone seems to be curious about it and afraid to eat it. I am the first girl in the group who took and try it. Well no extra ordinary taste. It gave a feeling of Double Decker prawn cracker. Full with salt and no juicy thing come out when you bite it coz it is fried. I forgot to take picture of myself eating it. But I took Daniel's... haha.. Nice try and thanks to Andrew and Joel for this special food. Maybe one fine day I should travel to Thailand and try their fried grass hopper and some insect which not so scary.

By the way, the food that I ate was silk worm.

No comments: