Thursday, April 02, 2009

New Excitement

Clock is ticking and seconds goes by quickly without me realize but I am still waiting patiently for my new partners in crime. I might be too ambitious to think of new idea and activities to do with them. But on the other hand, by the time I have them, I might be busy with my college life as dead end is coming one by one. I still dun have the tension and stress yet as I am still having my own sweet time watching tv, hopping around online shopping blogs and psp-ing.

I used to like programming a lot and dun mind sitting in front hours and hours just to debug it. I won't realise that I am burning mid night oil for it. But this time is the other way round. This time programming need me to think of logic and maths together. I can understand the code once other people wrote it out. But asking me to write it from the start? I am sorry I can't help it.

Final year project progress so far is 0%. I am lacking away since the submission of PSF. 39days to midpoint... hehehe... Must go Mobil or Petronas down my garden to pump in some petrol dy. Else cannot finish the journey within the time frame.

Anyway, I am still pondering and wanted to reverse back the mistakes I made. Considering to change path again. But there is definitely a very different life altogether. A lot of things I had missed out!! I am still thinking should I continue on to misses that phase for another reason or just sail with it till the end. It stuck in my mind every now and then.

XOXO, Cherie

No comments: