Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cotton Ball and Fur Ball

Here you go, my two little partner in crime.

Version 1: Female is Pepsi, Male is Cola. But the week they first first come, I can't differentiate them. So I end up calling them "baby" on the first week. Whenever I call them "Baby", either they are asleep or playing, they will just look at me. I am not sure they know or not but that feels good and exciting.

Version 2: Female: Cotton Ball, Male: Fur Ball. After one week here, the female tend be become more round and fat. Therefore I can now differentiate them and call them by name. They are growing bigger and bigger day by day plus more adorable.

There you go, some of their picture with my personal caption.First day they reach my house. The little pink thing which look like a house actually is a sauna room with toilet sand in it. Suppose to pee pee inside. But seems like my both baby love to sleep there for the first few days.
Day 2: Cutie baby sleeping in the tunnel.
This is Fur Ball. Isn't he cute.
This is Cotton Ball. The one who loves to eat.
Both of them sleeping closely together on a warm day. Oh so sweet. The one nearer to toilet is Cotton Ball. Next to it is Fur Ball. Look at the size different!Today: Fur Ball sleeping after whole day of playing with me and Cotton Ball.
Today: Cotton Ball sleeps in the wheel. So fat!!

That's it for now. I have more video on them playing, chewing, eating, fighting and running around in the exercise ball but I not sure how to upload it to internet as my phone video format is not compatible with my laptop.

No comments: