Tuesday, April 07, 2009

ANTZ!!

My whole kitchen cabinet is infested with small little black ants these few days. So me being an anti-insect in my house went and use Dettol to kill the ant and wipe off their track yesterday. I can't use spray coz it is a kitchen area. Dangerous if we accidentally ate it. Dettol is still ok as we can use it externally and not really harmful if we lick or ate it. I wipe off their track nicely with a thick mixture of Dettol and water. Thought they won't come again today.

STUPID lo!! The ants is back with a new track to travel. Not on the floor not on yesterday path but under the cabinet!! It went from my sink to the below cabinet, pass by my fridge and go to the place where daddy put his Ribena using below cabinet. My whole fridge is ant just now!!! Yesterday was along the surface of the cabinet door... Now go underneath. I really freak out coz I'm alway afraid of a troupe of insect like bees, ants, etc. I find it so disgusting and itchy. So I went and told dad that they are back. Dad happily reply me saying that the ants which come in graduated in the University thats why they are way too smart to find new path.

I just finished cleaning the ants again and this time I use double the amount of Dettol and wipe it at the side of the windows and door where they come in. Tomorrow I will continue to clean up the whole kitchen and layer the surface with Dettol. Next week will ask the pest control to come and spray the whole house before they come in to my room. Pray for no rain on next Tuesday. Else all spray will be washed away.

No comments: