Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Japanese Name

I don't know either this is true or not.. But I find it very funny when I translate my English Name according to the instruction below..

For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Have fun.

TRANSLATION:

A - kaF - luK - meP - noU - doZ - zi
B - tuG - jiL - taQ - keV - ru
C - miH - riM - rinR - shiW - mei
D - teI - kiN - toS - ariX - na
E - kuJ - zuO - moT - chiY - fu


* Cherie- Mirikushikiku

The translation of my name makes it sound like a baby who just learned how to talk.. hahaha..
But I'm having fun translating peoples name.. Like...

Esmund- Kuaririndotote (In malay, kuari rindu tote. So cute)
Simon- Arikirinmochi (Mochi.. a type of food)
Christine- Mirishikiarichikitoku (So long... Do you think parent will put such a name for their child? Teacher and friends will have hard time to call this girl name. Haha...)
Daniel- Tekatokikuta (So many T's and K's plus with all the vowel)
Joel- Zumokuta
Rachel- Shikamirikuta

It think that's all for this little post. Bye dearest diary..

No comments: