Thursday, May 15, 2008

First Step

Hi everyone,

It had been awhile since the first time this blog thingy stuck in my mind. But too bad, I was too lazy to search for my gmail address and password until yesterday when I really get my mind into cleaning my entire room. I found a piece of paper written on year 2003 about this gmail stuff. My aunt is the one who introduce me to gmail as you all know very well that gmail needs invitation.

As i mention just now, I found this paper when i was cleaning my room. Yeah, I spend 5 hours for this little tiring activities just to occupy my free time. A lot of stuff like Apiit slides and notes is so tempting for me to throw all off but my dad said keep it just in case your brother need it or for your own reference in the future. So by that short phrase of word, I ended up keep the entire stack into my cupboard again. Time to collect dust... I used to keep my primary and secondary notes because of the same reason. Too bad until today, my brother do not even bother or even touch it even though i always tell him i have a lot of sample notes for him . He is now graduate from secondary yet my primary note is still here nicely keeping for the sack of him to so called "reference". I think it is time to throw all the primary and secondary notes and start collecting Apiit notes for him. What a privilege to have a sister like me... *Opps..praising myself. Sorry*

This morning, I manage to wake up early for a purpose *FOOD*. Yeah, I went alone to Petaling Street to eat Nam Heong Chicken rice. After eating, i visited a few pet shop trying to search for a rabbit similar to my Bit Bit.. I miss Bit Bit and i planning to buy one almost similar to Bit Bit but until now i can't find a similar ones... I want a partner at home:-( I want a partner-in-crime who will gang up with me to bully my brother like how Bit Bit used to be. I need someone to play with me when I bored at home. After pet shop, I walk around petaling street.. Normally I can find a lot of funny or cute stuff there.. But today, i din manage to see one.. I wonder why.. Anyway, I din get to walk long and go for second round of food coz daddy keep urging me to go home. So the whole trip I only manage to get myself an earrings hanger.

I guess I better stop here for my first entry. I want to catch up with badminton tournament on tv live now.. Then later will be going out to celebrate Hai Yen's Birthday. See you my little virtual diary.

No comments: