Saturday, November 05, 2005

My PD trip..

Hi there, on 3rd november, I went Port Dickson wit my mum, grandma, aunties and my three cousin.. But before that, I went to my church prayer meeting(2nd nov)...From 10 pm till 5 am..I sat behind coz There's a lot of ppl and I reach there sharp 10...I sat wit my youth gang and mostly boys only two girl in my group that night.. Most of them nearly 'kong' at around 3 to 4 am..But I'm still awake and still disturbing those who are sleepy..We keep on praying the whole night. We pray for almost everything and I feel so blessed. After the prayer meeting, we went to mamak for an early breakfast..Next I come home and have a short sleep... I slept for two or three hours then I wake up and get ready for the PD trip. HOORAY!!
First we go for 'breakfast' again, then mummy drive to PD..Issk, I wan to drive..but no 'P' tag, so not allowed to drive. In the car, I'm so boring and can't sleep, so me and my two cousin sister play around wit my camera phone. We took a lot of pictures in the car. By time we reach, we straight go for lunch..haha.. meal again..gonna be piggy soon.. While waiting for the food to come..Me and my three cousin went to the playground and take picture again...haha..it is fun!! Running and fooling around..
After the meal, four of us went for swimming..Wow, the adult pool is 4 feet till 10 feet while the children side is only a few centimetre..hehe..So fun..I can dive intp the pool already..i swim for more than three hour while the older adult are chatting at the pool side. I teach my cousins how to swim also..hehe...When i become a instructor.?? After swimming at the pool, we switch to the sea side now.. Play wit the salty water and sand..unfortunately, no shell for me to arrange..Took phot along the beach also..The whole day, I keep on taking photo...hehe..become photo freak already..
Next, we jump back into the pool after washing away the sand..swim for the second round.. Yippy!! After half an hour swim, we went for shower. Then we go for dinner at 10 pm. Once i reach home, I go on9 for awhile, then sleep tight..The light goes off at 2 am that night. And I woke up at 10.15 in the morning..
Wow, really a long day for me..din even sleep much but play along the day..having a great time , swimming and taking pictures. Didn't even bother who's calling me..sorry for that...Bye for now..Tata..
.:Cherie at 1.43 am:.











No comments: