Sunday, November 20, 2005

My 2nd Semester

Well, as I already promise to drop some ownself comment bout my 2nd semester lecturers and subjects. Here it goes...
Let me start with my Information System subject first since this subject is the first class of the week. Well, I got back my Computer Technology lecturer (Miss Malathi A/P Ponusamy)..It sounds pretty good to get one familiar lecturer but actually I dun think so..coz last semester the whole class already drop her a bad testimony at our course appraisal form, so I dun know wat will happen to the next appraisal form..Will it be worst? Regarding bout the thing we are going to study is so far so good. Btw, our class are combine wit the January intakes for some subject including this one. So I think it gonna be more noisy compare to last time. Good Luck Miss Mala..
Secondly is my Quantitative Methods For Business & IT (Mrs. Kwan). This subject is quite interesting but my lecturer go kind of fast and I wonder did everybody actually pay attention to wat she say?? Mrs. Kwan ways of teaching is jus like my last time Biology teacher. I mean the slang not the speed..I know Pn. Yong speed is ok. She reminds me bout my lovely Biology teacher who is alway kind and soft. I like drawing graph, so I have no doubt bout this subject so far.
Now, is my Practical IT skills (Ms. Khalida Shajaratuddur Bt. Harun). Personally, this lecturer sound so weird for me. She already look beyond the future as wat my classmates told me..hehe.. She doesn't allow us to smile or laugh in the class even we have a short break. As she told us, professional won't laugh. Wat a great one. Isn't laughing n smilling is healthy..? So next coming class, I think I'm going to show her my 'serious' face to her. Well, as those who already knew me, you guys should hav know how weird is my 'serious' look. Bout the subject module, in brief it is all about how to use the microsoft either it is Words, PowerPoint, OutLook, Frontpage, Excel or Access. But honestly, I know nothing bout this subject. This year only I learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint. SEE, how blur I am to computer. I think computer knows me more than I know him/her..hehehe..All The Best, Cherie.
Lastly, is my Malaysian Studies subject by Mr Warren Lau. Once he come into the class, he already whistle the song 'Rock the baby'. Wow, it really makes me feel so sleepy coz I already have a bad impression bout this subject since it is two class in a row. It last 3 hours MAN..How to stand 3 hours of Malaysian Studies (I wonder) Mr. Warren, himself also said that this subject is BORING N KILLING. Anyway, Thankz God that this lecturer is funny. He makes the whole class won't fall asleep. But there is one time that I'm so blur and kind of embarass. This is how it goes:
In class 7-4
Mr.Warren: In Malaysian Studies, You all should alway ask WHY..
(The class are silent)
Mr.Warren: Cherie, ask why..
After more than 30 seconds of silent..
Me: Why??
By that time he called my name, I was totally blur and my mind was jus blank coz i dun understand his question. This is so lame and eventually the whole class was laughing after I answer. Then after all, the whole class was playing around wit the question WHY? Even there's no connection also they ask WHY? I have the fullest fun in this class. He also agree us to be more active in blogging.On the first class itself, we already start our studies. Keep up your goodwork in history Cherie. Gambate!!
Emm..I guess that's all for so far or I can say as this entry is too long already. Make u all boring only..hehe.. Byez.
.:7.30pm:.

No comments: