Thursday, November 17, 2005

Lost??

Hello.. Recently, I found out myself getting away and away from home.Today, I dun know why, I miss my car so much...I'm so desperate until I feel like want to stole it and drive it one day. Maybe my plan will successful coz I bring along my car key...hehehe... I'm wondering how it would be now..will the perfumel in that car change? Or my toys there are all gone? I wan to blast the music up if I do really get into the car.
Well, this week I'm back to college after a long and boring break. I notice there's nothing much change among my college's mate.It's actually a good sign. This semester I have four subjects. I almost meet all my lecturer except for one more..tomorrow we are going to meet him..hopefully he is not as weird as my PITS lecturer who already look beyond the future for us..Tomorrow or saturday I will post all my personal point of view bout my lecturer to this web space.
Furthermore, this coming saturday is my pess form five '04 gathering. I'm so anticipatient to meet back all my ex-classmate. But there is one worry now.That is, will our gathering really be seperated into two part..? I dun hope this will happen coz this isn't a gathering anymore if really seperated into two parts..Well, this is all begins wit the show off sickness..Why she loves to have so many ship at one time..? Is her mind something wrong or mine..? Isn't this is not loyal at all..? Problem everywhere right..? Human mind are sometime complicated.
I guess that's all for now. Do wait till my future post. Hopefully my gathering won't end up in pieces. Not meaningful already...Byez..
Light goes off at 11.54 pm

No comments: