Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ministry

I think it is about time to start praying again for Big Daddy to either just drag and drop me in a ministry or He sent someone to pull me in to a ministry so I can start serving again or maybe I should just sign myself into one ministry and start from there. I feel dryness in my walk with Him whenever I'm reminded that I'm not using my gifts from Him. I'm keeping it inside a nice invisible box since I stop serving at YF and Kid's Kingdom.

I found myself misses YF even more now. Whenever I see him share about his youths, pray and go for activities one after another, I really feel like tagging along or go back to serve in YF. I miss all my grown up youths (now most of them are leaders/helpers). Just yesterday, due to one issue with his youth, besides giving my own point of view, I actually had a sleepless night. All those 5W & 1H just keep buzzing me whole night even when I'm asleep. It just haunt me like how programming codes used to haunt me :P 

So, reminder to self : Pray Cherie Pray

Love,
Rie

No comments: