Wednesday, May 09, 2012

The day I say "I DO"

Let's keep it short and simple. If you think you need more mini minor details, come and ask me personally :)

As per our normal date nights, we will block our schedule to go for a simple activities together. Couple time :D

He arrived with his Kuma-kuma and I allowed him in. He dressed up pretty well that night. I hid because I felt like I overly dressed. Hehe... Drive out and just stuff our stomachs with good food. The atmosphere around us was very noisy. A company is having their annual dinner there but we enjoyed our steak, seafood and fries despite the cheering and noise from the people around us. Talking about the restaurant, I think I lost my Pandora bracelet there :( The bracelet that my darling won for me at The Curve. Pretty sad when I'm reminded how clumsy I am to loose it...

After the dinner, he drove back to my house, we relaxed and talked at the living hall.
Half way talking, he starts to execute his proposal plan...

Wi : Cherie, there's a wedding invitation for u.
Me : Izzit? Who's wedding?
Wi : U guess :)
Me : (Started giving names of unmarried couples in the church)
(Wi - Shook his head)
Wi : All wrong. Here, check out for yourself.
After checking it out
(Me - Stare at him with a unbelief look; Wi - Still kneeling in proposing position while holding a red box with a blue ring inside.)
Blah blah blah for quite some time and finally a YES from me.
(Reliefwi put the blue ring on his bride-to-be, then shared a tight hug. Tears of joy for me :P)


How do I get my shining ring? Secret until you ask. What else did he do? It is a secret too.... Hahaha....

Yes peeps, I'm engaged with William Mok :) Wedding bells ringing soon. Wait for more updates from Facebook, Twitter, Email, Chatz or here.

Bride to be,
Rie

No comments: