Thursday, March 17, 2011

My New Blog Header DIY

See see, I finally updated my blog header. DIY!!!! I took the characters from different jpeg file and combine it into one meaningful one. Brilliant, brilliant to Ctrl+X and Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. What trigger me to suddenly do this header? Well been awhile I wanted to DIY my header but with my limited skill and resource, I always put up some plain and lame header. When I see Christine updating her header, I feel like want to follow also :P So yeah, I did it now.. Clap clap to Rie :)

Currently at office, everyday I'm playing around with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash. I'm asked to do my own portfolio :( So photoshop kinda killing me softly day by day as I seriously have trouble drawing there. And guess what, I use flash to draw, paste to photoshop and edit from there. Haha... Yet to learn Illustrator :P I hope I can pick up some 'Illus' skill as soon as possible so that I can use smart object function and make my life easier.



Here, my portfolio design preview. Looks simple but with my limited level of creativity, that's the best I can come out with for now :P

XOXO

No comments: