Sunday, June 15, 2008

I cried

Many of you must be wondering why suddenly this post title so sad pop up in my blog. What happen to Cherie? Someone bully her? Problem arise? Well I'm not crying because I'm sad.. But it is known as the tears of joy. Actually what happen was I went to my little brother blog and read his new post. Half way reading, my tears start flowing down. It is very touching and reflect a lot of memories to me. I wouldn't believe that this lovely yet touching post is truly wrote by my brother. This post is about my daddy and he specially dedicate for him on Father's Day. I'm not sure daddy read it or not. But I will show him one day when my brother is not around the house. Don't want to make him shy and uncomfortable.

Here.. the link to read the post that make Cherie cry. http://www.wretch.cc/blog/xiaomun5425/3881351

I know I have not much to dedicate to my daddy this year. Besides cooking dinner and give him a big bear hug plus a kiss. Love you daddy and Happy Daddy Day. Lastly, Happy Father's Day to all the daddy/papa/father/grandpa in the world.

No comments: