Monday, December 12, 2005

Will Miss U, APIIT KL

UCTI?? TPM?? Can I say NO to it..?? I dun wish to move my campus to TPM...I wan my food at KL city and all my convenience stuff..like shopping when break time is there..Snacks... Loiter...Stationaries.. Magazine and many more.. But actually there is always some advantage and disadvantage for everything. The good thing is that I can go swimming again already.. I mean at Bukit Jalil. I really miss my KDE swimming pool, I wish that one day i'll have the mood to drive all the way there for swimming...And relax at such a green environment..hehe..Imagine.. so cooling..

I'm wondering how my time will be if we all move there...all my classmate will miss their 'Ah Sou' so much... Miss their battle in Dota..Miss their paradise of food... Miss their Kotaraya Pool... Miss their everything that available to us now.. haha..sorry to mention ur sad stuff..But I have to confess it out to make myself feels better..hehe..

In TPM, everything needs car.. without a car, we will ended up in McAPIIT always. Though in TPM, I will have a lot of fun with the sport facilities that available in Bukit Jalil.. But my expenses will increase for sure. Need to start saving next year liao... This month can't start saving coz need to buy present for my family n friends.. Its Christmas season!! The fun begins in me everytime even Christmas is still far away..jus like last year, my christmas mood started b4 my SPM..wat a playful one...

Well guys, is it really a good choice when APIIT KL go to APIIT TPM..? Will our schedule be change.? Do send me some comments on this question plz...I wish to get some opinion n complain from u all...hahaha... Thank you and i think that's all for today...Tata..

.:11.15:.

No comments: