Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last post for year 2005

Today is the last day for year 2005.. Yeah, seems like this year, the time passes so fast when we ponder forward.. But in the fact, it is not... Just because the year 2005 almost end, u will say that..hehe..
Well, actually it's a tough year for me.. Where I need to do a lot of choice that will actually change my entire life history. I gone through a lot of ups and downs. My life change totally.!! I'm now belongs to a religion family. I'm now consider as away from home. I'm now going through a so called as college life.. and lots more.. Year 2005 is just like a roller coaster for me where trouble n problem come non-stop. Family problem, inner-self problem, future study problem and many more.... Wow can't believe I gone through so much this year. But Thank God that HE actually heard my prayers.. I would never gone through all this hard time if i'm without HIM. Wanna gave all the praises and honor to Him here.
Well, not to forget the fun time I have wit my church friend, college friend, ex-school mate, outside friend, my best pals in Pandan Jaya and many more. You guys really enlighten me whenever I'm down. But I wonder how u guys actually know when i'm sad ar..? I always happy n cheer up every single day in front of u all, but you guys jus know when to cover me..and ask me those weird weird question until I feel like crying already.. Thank you all of you for being there with me in year 2005. Wish that this will continue forever.
Bye for now la.. Rushing to fetch Joel Yap now. We're going to Daniel Lim's house for countdown party plus fellowship and welcoming the upcoming form 5 cg this year.. God Bless You all out there...
HAPPY NEW YEAR.. May the peace of God continue to bless you next year... Bye bye...

No comments: